Tradeshow Sold Out
2019 Exhibit Information/Show Hours
Sunday, March 24th, 2019:
12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.-Exhibitors can pick up their packet if they arrive on Sunday for Reception.
6:00 p.m.-EnviroTurf State Conference Kickoff Reception for Attendees/Exhibitors-McLennan Hall
Monday, March 25th 2019:
8:00 a.m.-Exhibitor Registration Begins
11:00 a.m.-Exhibit Setup Begins
5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.-Daktronics Tradeshow Hours.
Tuesday, March 26th 2019:
9:00 a.m. Hellas Construction-Benny Carter Golf Tournament-Cottonwood Creek Golf Course
Tournament Director: John Crawfordemail@example.com
4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Tuesday Night Tradeshow Hours.
- Light Food/Beverages
Wednesday, March 27th 2019:
7:30 a.m.-12:00 noon – Tradeshow Breakdown
- Exhibit Hall open for 5 uninterrupted hours-maximum attendance/opportunities for after-hours events.
- No Door Prize required-Exhibitors do their own drawing at booth via THSADA APP. (available-January)
- Listing in Conference program if application is received by March 5th, 2019
- Food and Beverage will be located strategically within the Tradeshow to allow for maximum exposure and attendee flow for the Exhibitors.
- Exhibitors will select their own booth and/or booth type based on availability.
- Exhibitor list posted on the THSADA web site as THSADA Buyers Guide. Monthly e-mail of Exhibitors to all THSADA members. Pre-Conference attendee list provided to all Exhibitors. Final 30 days after Conference
Badges must be worn by Exhibitors and Attendees.
No alcohol or food brought in from the outside.
Exhibitors may attend any Professional Development session and communicate with attendees throughout the day.
No other social events are to be scheduled during Tradeshow hours
Exhibitor badges will only be issued to those Exhibitors who are listed on the application.
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to entertain or schedule events after 8:00 p.m. on Sunday/Monday and 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday evening as all THSADA events will conclude each evening at those times.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Exhibits Coordinator: Bill Daws
Bill Daws Bill.Daws@thsada.com
Exhibitor’s fee will be refunded, less a 20% service charge prior to March 5th, 2019. No refunds will be granted after March 5th, 2019.
Spaces are reserved by the Exhibitor once payment has been received and confirmed by the THSADA. Freeman or the THSADA office will send an Exhibitor Kit to you.
Identification badges must be worn by all company booth attendants. Names of representatives should be submitted on contract, typed or printed legibly. Extra badges are $100.00 apiece.
Report upon arrival for your packet containing name badges, conference program and schedule.
Exhibitors are not permitted to erect displays or other materials on their booth that would obscure the view of adjoining booths. The front area of each booth must remain clear of obstructions. Traffic aisle must be kept clear in conformance with fire code.
The Exhibit Hall is not carpeted. To request carpet, you must contact Freeman. Chris.Mahoney@freemanco.com
Office – 214-267-5850. Exhibit Hall Security is provided.
Registration Bag inserts must be received in the THSADA Office by March 5th, 2019. Mail to:
THSADA – 810 HWY 6 South-Suite 205-Houston, Texas 77079