2020 Exhibit Information/Show Hours
Bill Daws Bill.Daws@thsada.com
Exhibitor registration and tradeshow booth selection will begin at 9 AM (Central) on Monday, Nov. 11. Our tradeshow floor plan is located here. Tradeshow space will be confirmed in the order that payment in full is received. All exhibitors must register online.
Our tradeshow includes three hours on Monday Night, a new addition of two hours on Tuesday morning/afternoon and two hours again on Tuesday Night for a total of seven uninterrupted hours to maximize attendee-exhibitor contact. No other programming is scheduled during our tradeshow hours. Additionally, complimentary food/beverage served inside our tradeshow on Monday and Tuesday Nights brings all our attendees to our exhibitors.
Our conference schedule also permits exhibitors to schedule after-tradeshow hours activities with attendees. We anticipate another sold-out exhibit hall and nearly 800 athletic administrators.
Tuesday, December 8:
Noon-5 PM: Exhibitor packet pick-up.
6-8 PM: Kickoff Reception in McLennan Hall. Engagement opportunity for exhibitors and attendees and to set-up tradeshow appointments, with complimentary food/beverage provided.
Wednesday, December 9:
7 AM: Exhibitor packet pick-up continues.
11 AM: Exhibit Set-up Begins
12 Noon: PBK Sports-THSADA Hall of Honor Luncheon
4 PM: Exhibitor Information Meeting and Q&A with THSADA
5-8 PM: Daktronics Tradeshow Festival. Another engagement opportunity for exhibitors to attract many of our nearly 800 attendees to their space, with complimentary food/beverage provided.
Thursday, December 10:
10 AM: Hellas Construction-Benny Carter Golf Tournament-Cottonwood Creek Golf Course. Tournament is only open to registered exhibitors. Exhibitors interested in playing golf will receive a link to register after reserving their booth online.
11:30AM-1:30 PM: Midday Tradeshow (NEW). Another engagement opportunity for exhibitors to attract more than 500 of our attendees to their space.
4-6 PM PBK Sports Tradeshow Festival. A third engagement opportunity for exhibitors to attract many of our nearly 800 attendees to their space, with complimentary food/beverage provided.
Friday, December 11:
7:30 AM-Noon: Tradeshow Breakdown
Key Tradeshow Highlights
- Exhibit space open for seven uninterrupted hours
- Multiple opportunities for evening engagement between exhibitors and attendees on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night
- No Door Prizes required; exhibitors promote their own drawings via THSADA App. (re-launch in January)
- Listing in Conference Program (application deadline is October 30th)
- Food and Beverage stations will be located strategically on Monday and Tuesday Night to maximize traffic to all areas
- Exhibitors will select their own booth and/or booth type based on availability
- Exhibitor list posted on the THSADA web site as THSADA Buyers Guide. Exhibitor list distributed to THSADA membership prior to conference
- Pre-conference attendee list provided to all Exhibitors + final attendee list 30 days after conference
- Conference lanyards/badges must be worn by Exhibitors and Attendees
- No alcohol or food brought in from outside
- Exhibitors may attend any Professional Development session and communicate with attendees throughout the day
- No other events at the Waco Convention Center are scheduled during official Tradeshow hours
- Exhibitor badges will only be issued to those Exhibitors who are listed on the application
- Extra badges are $100 each and may be procured on-site
- At the conclusion of THSADA functions, exhibitors may entertain or schedule engagements with attendees after 8 PM on Tuesday/Wednesday and 6 PM on Thursday evening
- Exhibitors are requested not to entertain attendees off-site during official Tradeshow hours
Exhibitor/Tradeshow Cancellations, Misc.
- Exhibitor’s fee will be refunded, less a 20 percent service charge, prior to November 5. We apologize, but no refunds will be granted after November 6.
- Spaces are reserved by an Exhibitor once payment has been received and confirmed by the THSADA. Shepard Exhibitor Services will provide Exhibitors with an Exhibitor Kit. This kit will be posted at thsada.com
- Tradeshow is not carpeted. To request carpet, you must contact Shepard Exhibitor Services. Corey Nickel: email@example.com; or 317.656.7179.
- Exhibit Hall Security is provided during all tradeshow hours
- For additional questions, please contact: Bill Daws, Exhibits Coordinator, Bill.Daws@thsada.com or Ricky Sandoval firstname.lastname@example.org.