The Texas High School Athletic Directors 46th annual HTM-THSADA State Conference will be held at the Waco Convention Center-100 Washington Avenue-Waco, Texas on March 26th-March 29th, 2017. Exhibitor Registration and Booth selection are currently underway. Floor Plan is at www.thsada.com under Exhibitor Prospectus. Exhibitor booth(s) will be confirmed in the order that their payment in full is received. We are allowing three hours on Monday Night and two hours on Tuesday Night for a total of 5 uninterrupted hours of maximum attendee-exhibitor contact over the two-day period. This will allow our exhibitors to be in their booth and establish quality contact time, over food and beverage, with our attendees. This Exhibit Schedule allows the Exhibitor to schedule “after-tradeshow hours” social activities with the attendees. We are expecting a sold-out exhibit hall and we anticipate over 400 athletic administrators.
2017 Exhibit Information/Schedule
Sunday, March 26th, 2017:
- 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.-Exhibitors can pick up their packet if they arrive early-Chisholm Hall.
- 6:00 p.m. – EnviroTurf/Game Day Skinz State Conference Kickoff Reception for Attendees/Exhibitors
Monday, March 27th 2017:
- 8:00 a.m.-Exhibitor Registration Begins-Chisholm Hall
- 11:00 a.m.-Exhibit Setup Begins
- 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.-Daktronics Tradeshow Hours (Food/Beverages included in Tradeshow)
Tuesday, March 28th 2017:
- 9:00 a.m. Hellas Construction-Benny Carter Golf Tournament-Cottonwood Creek Golf Course
Exhibitors interested in playing golf contact: Tournament Director: John Crawfordfirstname.lastname@example.org
- 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.-Hellas Construction Tradeshow Hours. (Light Food/Beverages included in Tradeshow)
Wednesday, March 29th 2017:
- 7:30 a.m.-12:00 noon – Tradeshow Breakdown
- Exhibit Hall open for 5 uninterrupted hours-maximum attendance/opportunities for after-hours events.
- No Door Prize is required – however Exhibitors can do their own Door Prize drawing at their booth.
- Listing in Conference program if application is received by March 6th, 2017
- Food and Beverage will be located strategically within the Tradeshow to allow for maximum exposure and attendee flow for the Exhibitors.
- Exhibitors will select their own booth and/or booth type based on availability.
- Exhibitor list posted on the THSADA web site as THSADA Buyers Guide. Monthly e-mail of Exhibitors to all THSADA members.
- Pre-Conference attendee list provided to all Exhibitors. Final list 30 days after Conference
- Badges must be worn by Exhibitors and Attendees.
- No alcohol or food brought in from the outside.
- Exhibitors may attend any Professional Development session and communicate with attendees throughout the day.
- No other social events are to be scheduled during Tradeshow hours
- Exhibitor badges will only be issued to those Exhibitors who are listed on the application.
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to entertain or schedule events after 8:00 p.m. on Sunday/Monday and 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday evening as all THSADA events will conclude each evening at those times.
If you have any questions, please contact:
On-Site Exhibitor contact: Bill Daws
Bill Daws email@example.com
Exhibitor’s fee will be refunded, less a 20% service charge prior to March 6th, 2017. No refunds will be granted after March 6th, 2017.
Spaces are reserved by the Exhibitor once payment has been received and confirmed by the THSADA. We update booths every Friday.
Identification badges must be worn by all company booth attendants. Names of representatives should be submitted on contract, typed or printed legibly. Extra badges are $100.00 apiece.
Report upon arrival for your packet containing name badges, conference program and schedule.
Exhibitors are not permitted to erect displays or other materials on their booth that would obscure the view of adjoining booths. The front area of each booth must remain clear of obstructions. Traffic aisle must be kept clear in conformance with fire code.
The Exhibit Hall is not carpeted. To request carpet, you must contact Freeman. Security is provided.
Registration Bag inserts must be received in the THSADA Office by March 6th, 2017. Mail to:
810 Hwy 6 South-Suite 205
Houston, Texas 77079
Texas High School Athletic Directors Association
THSADA Quick Facts
Number of coaches represented by Athletic Directors attending the 2016 State Conference – 15,000
2016 Attendees: 400
2016 Exhibit Spaces: 130
Number of ISD campuses represented at the 2016 State Conference – JH/HS – 3,000
Estimated purchasing power of Athletic Directors that attended the 2016 State Conference – $300 million
Percentage of Athletic Directors who authorize all Athletic Department Purchase Orders – 95%
Athletic Administrative responsibility for over One Million Student-Athletes
The THSADA is one of the largest athletic administrator associations in the United States. The purpose of the THSADA is to facilitate the professional needs of all athletic administrators as well as be an advocate for all issues that directly affect athletics in the State of Texas.
High School Athletic Administrators
Junior High Athletic Administrators
Head Sport Coaches
College/University Athletic Administrators
Home Team Marketing-THSADA State Conference
Sunday, March 26th, 2017-Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
Waco Convention Center